Sunday, June 7, 2009

The hag called back

Nurse A just called me back and said that she got ahold of Dr. A and that he wants me to stop taking Lovenox. What the hell is wrong with these people? From the start it's been so important for me to take because otherwise these cardiac antibodies that I have would attack a pregnancy and now, without any explanation, it's okay to just stop?! He said just take a baby aspirin, which I already do. I am calling Dr. W's office tomorrow because this office is ridiculous. You don't just tell someone to stop without discussing it further. Why didn't he say to tell me to stop the Lovenox and call the office tomorrow so we can discuss it. Or stop today and come in tomorrow so he could take a look at it. THIS IS A BIG DEAL PEOPLE!!!!!! I need to know if we're stopping it because they think I'm complaining about the reaction and can't take it or if he's really concerned about the effect on a pregnancy. I need to know what the risk is if I'm not on it. I'm very upset with all of this and I'm going to go watch a movie and calm down and then tomorrow I'm calling Dr. W.