Thursday, May 28, 2009

One day until ER!!!

Now it is Thursday and we only have one more day until retrieval! I took my z-pak and trigger shot last night and now I just have to get through the rest of today and it all begins!!!!!! Everyone at my work is so ecstatic you would think it was them who was going through this. Our families are so excited also. Tony's dad knows more about what we're having done than we do... lots of research :) and Tony's sister Mary says she's a little sick of hearing about my periods and follicles from her dad (she thinks it's a little odd). I think it is hilarious! Our parents are so excited and our sisters and our friends that it really makes it seem like there are so many people involved other than just us. When we do have a baby we'll have to let them know someday how much the world was rooting for them! And how we have never wanted anything more.

Rest up little follicles... tomorrow is a big day!!! (oh... and to the little ones, keep growing, we could use all the good ones we can get!)