Monday, May 18, 2009

What a relief!

My doctor's office emailed me back today and told me that there is nothing to worry about and that it doesn't matter how my cycle is as long as I had one... whew! That is officially the last thing to worry about (knock on wood) aside from making sure that I have a good response to the fertility shots that I start tomorrow! The ultrasound last Tuesday showed what the doctor thinks is atleast 15 follicles, so as long as they all mature then we are good to go. 8 days and counting until my next ultrasound on Tuesday (5/26) that will tell us when to come back for egg retrieval. I can't wait to tell Tony since we have both been pretty worried about this. I would scold my body for causing me such stress but I'm just so excited that everything is okay! I am tired, bloated beyond belief (looking about 6 months pregnant!), and have the worst cramps I can remember having, and I feel GREAT!!! Now I just need to get through work today :)